Team Killers Paradize Index du Forum
Team Killers Paradize
Team de CoD BO sur Wii

Team Killers Paradize Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Kies Update To 2.5.3.13043 13 Fails ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Killers Paradize Index du Forum -> Killers Paradize -> Vidéos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rayleil
Ennemis / visiteurs

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Kies Update To 2.5.3.13043 13 Fails Répondre en citant

Kies Update To 2.5.3.13043 13 Fails > urlin.us/2c7jw

this..was..in..reply..to..nonesuch55..Reply..Olympic...TeamThis...link...will...open...a...new...window...Give.the.computer.the.three.finger.salute.(ctrl.+.alt.+.del).2Repeat..step..#4..as..necessaryThis...did...the...trick...after...days...of...trying...to...upgrade...the...firmware...on...my...phoneI..know..this..is..quite..old..but..I..still..got..the..same..problem..in..2015,..BUT..I..just..did..Run..as..Administrator..and..it..worked..fine..for..meDownload.Speccy.List.out.your.PC's.components.and.solve.the.related.problemsNote:...Although...ITUNES...is...direct...competitor,...being...that...Apple...commands...the...attention,...respect,...and...common...knowledge...of...Apple...existence...and...products...amongst...media...player...users...across...the...globe,...Samsung...kind...of...shoots...themselves...in...the...foot...by...developing...such...a...Unique...and...AHEAD...OF...IT'S...TIME...device...with...the...Samsung...Galaxy...Series'...devices,...but...failing...very...noticeably...miserably...at...developing...such...an...application...to...draw...or...steal...attention...away...from...AppleIt.either.says.that.there.is.a.network.error,.that.the.process.has.stopped,.that.it.already.has.the.latest.version.installed,.or.it.starts.and.then.stops.within.5.minutes.with.only.3%.completedIts...just...like...the...annoying...Apple...push...and...Itunes...helper,...you...kill...the...process...and...it...restarts...a...few...minutes...laterAt..that..point,..also..changed..the..SGH-I777.exe..process..to..compatibility..mode..as..wellYou...are...better...off...not...purchasing...a...Samsung...phone...in...the...first...placecurrent.community.chat.Android.Enthusiasts.Android.Enthusiasts.Meta.your.communities.Sign.up.or.log.in.to.customize.your.listHelp!..I..have..tried..everything..here.When..I..start..the..firmware..upgrade..it..disconnects..my..phone..after..6..seconds.This.website.is.best.viewed.using.Internet.Explorer.9.,.Chrome.,.Safari.and.newer.browsersHowever,.not.everything.goes.smoothly.sometimes.as.you.may.experience.an.#S5.software.update.failed.problemClose.Log.in.Log.in.to.share.your.questions.and.answers.with.the.CommunityDownloads..&..Manuals..Manuals..User..Manual(Gingerbread..(DTM,MAX))..3.25..MB,..pdf,..ENGLISH(DTM)..MoreLess10..Aug,..2011..User..Manual(Gingerbread)..3.94..MB,..pdf,..ENGLISH(T-Mobile)..MoreLess13..Jul,..2011..User..Manual(Gingerbread)..3.04..MB,..pdf,..ENGLISH..MoreLess31..May,..2011..Quick..Guide(Gingerbread)..0.25..MB,..pdf,..ENGLISH(Europe)..MoreLess26..May,..2011..Quick..Guide..0.87..MB,..pdf,..ENGLISH(DTM)..MoreLess6..May,..2011..User..Manual..2.81..MB,..pdf,..ENGLISH(Orange)..MoreLess21..Dec,..2010..User..Manual..2.77..MB,..pdf,..ENGLISH..MoreLess2..Nov,..2010..Quick..Guide..0.75..MB,..pdf,..ENGLISH(Orange)..MoreLess2..Nov,..2010..Quick..Guide..0.82..MB,..pdf,..ENGLISH(T-Mobile)..MoreLess2..Nov,..2010..User..Manual..2.63..MB,..pdf,..ENGLISH(T-Mobile)..MoreLess2..Nov,..2010..Quick..Guide..0.98..MB,..pdf,..ENGLISH(Europe)..MoreLess26..Oct,..2010..View..More(9)View..Less..Software..SAMSUNG..Kies,PC..Sync..Win..XP/Vista/Windows..7,..66.33..MB,..exe,..MULTI..LANGUAGE..MoreLessVersion..:..2.5.3.1304314129..Apr,..2013..SAMSUNG..Kies..(Mac),PC..Sync..Mac..OS..10.5....10.7,..27.94..MB,..dmg,..MULTI..LANGUAGE..MoreLessVersion..:..2.0.0.1302310125..Feb,..2013..Useful..Software..Live..Chat..with..Samsung..One-to-one..support..with..one..of..our..helpful..advisors..for..smartphones,..tablets..&..wearablesDownloadWinRAR.(32-bit).Take.full.control.over.RAR.and.ZIP.archives,.along.with.unpaIf...possible,...try...installing...Kies...in...a...different...computer...then...connect...your...phone...to...it...using...a...USB...cordOnce...tapped,...phone...displays...Preparing...phone...for...update...with...processing...icon...rotatingReply..04-22-2013,11:43..AM..#6..nonesuch55..Posts..1..Posts..Re:..Kies..wont..update!!..Cant..update..GS3..to..JellyBean..because..Kies..wont..updatemore.stack.exchange.communities.company.blog.Stack.Exchange.Inbox.Reputation.and.Badges.sign.up.log.in.tour.help.Tour.Start.here.for.a.quick.overview.of.the.site.Help.Center.Detailed.answers.to.any.questions.you.might.have.Meta.Discuss.the.workings.and.policies.of.this.site.About.Us.Learn.more.about.Stack.Overflow.the.company.Business.Learn.more.about.hiring.developers.or.posting.ads.with.us.Forum..Samsung..Android..Phones..Samsung..Galaxy..S3..AT&T..Galaxy..S3..Kies..wont..update!!..Cant..update..GS3..to..JellyBean..because..Kies..wont..updateStop..the..offending..programs..(KiesPDLR.exe..and..KiesTrayAgent.exe)..5Please.send.me.an.email.when.my.answer.is.postedChoose...your...favorite...forums:...Wireless...U-verse...DIRECTV...Internet...Digital...Life...Business...The..phone..works..fine..but,..when..I..try..to..do..a..software..update,..it..downloads..fine..and..tries..to..install..but..the..installation..failsI..got..a..bit..of..joy..when..I..ran..Kies..in..XP..Service..Pack..3..compatibility..-..the..update..would..run..but..then..freeze..at..19%I.was.only.able.to.update.using.my.Windows.7.laptopI..got..a..bit..of..joy..when..I..ran..Kies..in..XP..Service..Pack..3..compatibility..-..the..update..would..run..but..then..freeze..at..19%The.MEDIA.PLAYERS.is.absolutely.the.MOST.IMPORTANT.FEATURE.on.the.phone.to.me.next.to.GPS.and.Text.MessagingBy..morb10us..in..forum..Motorola..X..Rooting,..ROMs,..and..Hacks..Replies:..1..Last..Post:..11-29-2011,..09:57..PM..HTC..Legend..failed..at..Froyo..update f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Killers Paradize Index du Forum -> Killers Paradize -> Vidéos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation